Thursday, April 14, 2011

For the last two days in a row I've answered my phone and asked if I had been asleep and if I had been woken up by said call. At the point of answering both of these calls I had been awake for quite some time (maybe an hour or so). It's kind of an awkward situation and results in me being slightly insecure and distracted for the rest of the phone call. I also come to a loss for words for such a comment when it's not the case. It's kind of like being told that you look tired. What a great way to start my day. If this proceeds, I may have to squeeze some talking practice into my morning routine. Fa la la la la la la la la. Just like that. Up and down the scales. Just like choir. Or I could get creative and say whatever I'm doing in scale-form. Maybe my life will just turn into a jolly old musical based on the life of Wesley Welch. Kinda like that episode of scrubs. I wonder what the music would be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment