Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Piiii-Kaaa-CHUUU!

I hope all you bloggers out there remember playing Pokemon. Back in the day it was so awesome! I remember the day my friend introduced it to me for the first time. My life would never be the same. I had the red version and my brother had the blue so we could trade all the time. We fought a lot, but it was the one thing that brought us together. My favorite one was Polywrath. Amnesia Hydro pump combo--boom you're done. I remember at one point in the game, Ash got the opportunity to get a bike when he got the "bike voucher." I've never heard of a bike voucher before, but I knew you needed it to get a bike in the game. Well, I stopped playing the game after about five wholesome years and that time is behind me now. I haven't thought very much about the game until today when I was talking to a roommate about our bikes. I said, "well sometimes I don't lock it up, but it's just a cheap bike anyway." "Well mine was free," he replied. Curious, I asked him how he got a free bike. He said he got it with a bike voucher. When I realized what he said and connected it in my head with pokemon, a dormant child inside me lept for joy.

1 comment:

  1. I totally remember getting a bike voucher! haha those games were awesome.

    ReplyDelete