Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Music

Have you ever wanted music to follow you wherever you go? Or maybe have that certain song come on when you enter a room? I've always thought that would be the coolest thing. That music that plays when the hero enters a room; priceless. Well, the other day I was browsing the isles of hodgepodge glory that can only be found at your local Goodwill. I came across a few interesting items, including a ship in a bottle, the Titanic box set, and a certain electronic turntable toy that allows even the youngest child become a master mixer. Well, I went to the checkout and paid for my items and starting walking out the door when music started coming out of my grocery bag. It was the awesome turntable toy and at that moment my childhood dreams came true and music followed my all the way from the store to my car. I passed a few people on the the way and I'm pretty sure I got my point across.

No comments:

Post a Comment