Saturday, March 27, 2010

Puddin'

I made pudding for the very first time today. I was at the good old soup kitchen with nothing to do, so I accumulated all the little boxes of pudding together and dumped 'em all in a big kettle an cooked 'em. It was the biggest pot of puddin' you've ever seen! It made me drool, but not the food. I tried to catch it on my shirt, which looked pretty gross, especially when there was a spit string connecting my mouth to my shirt. I hate when that happens! Yuk. I remember I was in class one time in college and I fell asleep. No big deal right? But, when I woke up, there was a massive spit string from my mouth to my chest. Not attractive Wesley. How are you going to attract college girls that way! BTW, I have a dating coach inside of me that guides me through situations such as the one just described. Anyway, my computer mouse is the same as my roommates and they're on the same table, so he gets confused sometimes. It's really funny when he tries to use my mouse to opperate his computer and finds that nothing is happening. Then he gets scared, but I don't tell him that it's not his mouse. I let him figure it out on his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment