Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Myspace Memories

So I officially unearthed my old myspace account last night. I started it in 2005 and it kind of fizzled out of my life when I started facebook about three years later. My profile song was gone and somehow the layout was different. Fortunately, my video of ants eating a centipede was still going strong. In the midst of my archeological dig, I dusted off the old myspace blog. It's funny how excited I was about the whole thing at the time. I wanted to post my first blog ever, so here it is:

<===[= Welcome to my blog =]===>
Captain's log:
this is my first blog entry. I'm in the computer lab with frantic students all around me--it must be paper season...
today I got my new cast, too bad it's just like the old one, only more uncomfortable. I was really hoping for a cast that people could write on, but oh well.

I love the Captain's log thing. I suppose it was appropriate for the adventure I was embarking on. Speaking of adventures, I went climbing the other day. First time I've ever been climbing. I'll talk more about that in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment