Thursday, December 10, 2009

sweatpants

I own a pair of sweatpants, but never really wear them. My mom bought them for me when I broke my leg and I needed pants to wear that could fit over the big boot they made me wear. However, for some reason, I had an overwhelming desire today to wear them. Now I'm sitting here in my sweatpants and slippers typing on my computer. I find them quite comfortable. They're soft and have nothing in the pockets to cause unnecessary burden. It's an amazing concept that I have not come to discover until recently. Until now I have simply kept the clothes on that I was wearing all day. Maybe out of laziness or maybe out of...well, laziness. Come to think of it, laziness has restricted me in quite a few areas in my life. Not in any major areas like career or school, but in little things like not cooking or preparing anything when I'm hungry because there's nothing immediately available for eating, or showering regularly. I might get used to this sweatpants thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment